- *** The next bonus section... is up to you!!! Enrol now and help us decide ***
- *** added BONUS section selected by the students "Security & Rules on Firebase" ****
- *** added BONUS section "Displaying online and offline users with different Avatars" ****
- *** added BONUS section "How to add and use JSQMessageVIewController pod, make your app look like the iMessage iPhone app" ****
Why do our courses have fewer students than most courses on Udemy - because we do NOT try to mislead our new students.
- 100% real and paid students - We do not believe in the practice used by many instructor on Udemy that offer their courses on blackheads sites to inflate their numbers, our students are real, they participate on the course, help each other other .
- 100% real reviews - We have never bought any review from other sites like fiverr or similar, which is another very common technique among instructors on Udemy.
What to look for when buying a course on Udemy:
- Look for the questions on the course during the free preview, the time it took for it to receive an answer, the quality of the answer, how happy the student was with the answer.
- Look for the instructor profile on LinkedIn, and other places.
Take a tour in the course. Get to know your future instructor before making a decision. After all, it's your future on the line!
I am sure you will make the right choice so I will see you inside!
As applications get more and more complex, clients demand faster interaction. They want to receive a post, a notice, an event as soon as it happens. They want to know if a friend is online or offline in a chat application as soon as the other party changes their status. They want to know these things as soon as they happen, in other words, in Real-Time.
Implementing real time systems can be very costly, complicated, and time consuming. This is where Firebase comes into play to save the day.
You will learn:
- proper and elegant error handling in Swift
- proper and elegant code refactoring in Swift
- proper and elegant use of enum in Swift
- proper and elegant use of inheritance in Swift
- how to import the JSQMessageViewController and use it to send and receive messages
- how to make or app look like just like the iMessage from iPhone, including sound
- Firebase Security and Rules
The qualifications I have that I believe will help me teach you?
- I have received my first certification in programming in 1987 when I was only 10 years old in an apple II
- I have been a professional developer for over 20 years
- I am an active member on StackOverflow, and I am always helping members on the site. Helping people is the passion that brought me to create this course.
- I currently rank as top 10% for Swift Help in StackOverflow
- I currently rank as top 20 % for iOS Help in StackOverflow
- I am dedicating a lot of time to this course so you can be sure you will have plenty of support in your journey.
What will you get from this course?
- How to Authenticate to Firebase using email and password
- How to read and write data in real time to and from Firebase
- Develop iOS apps with real time data transfer
- Learn the complex concepts of Swift necessary to build a real app
- How to integrate Firebase in your Swift iOS App
- Over 31 lectures and 4 hours of content!
- Explore the Firebase administrative dashboard and dive into the development of a real-time link sharing app
- Develop iOS apps with real-time data transfer
- Add user accounts to your Firebase app and grant access to them with ease
- Grasp the different ways to structure your Firebase data to be scalable and maintain performance
Who is the target audience?
- This video course is for anyone with basic iOS experience who wishes to learn how to add real-time functionality to their apps with Firebase
What are the requirements?
- A Mac running Yosemite or latest version of Mac Os
- Xcode 6 or latest
- Basic knowledge of iOS