What’s is jQuery?
How to use jQuery?
There are two ways to use jQuery
- Local Installation: You can download jQuery library on your local machine and include it in your HTML code
- CDN Based Version: You can include jQuery library into your HTML code directly from content delivery network (CDN)
What you will learn inside this course?
You will learn how to download and implement jQuery inside your web page the full concept of jQuery has been explained inside this course you will learn how to code as a jQuery developer if I say in short form inside this course you will learn all about jQuery from basic to advance if you are new to jQuery then this is exactly the course which you are searching for that this course will take your carrier into the next level after completing this course you will be qualify with the full concept of jQuery means you will have the full knowledge of jQuery and you can explain the concept of jQuery to anyone else you can work on projects related to jQuery you can call yourself a jQuery developer after completing this course
- It helps to improve the performance of the application
- It helps to develop most browser compatible web page
- It helps to implement UI related critical functionality without writing hundred lines of code
- It is fast and easy to code
- It is extensible-jQuery can be extended to implement customized behavior
Other advantages of jQuery are:
Simple and cleaner code, no need to write several lines of code to achieve complex functionality
Write less do more with jQuery to create animation for web pages and add dynamic to your website