One of the prestigious Cloud Certifications in the market. Around 90% public cloud is provided by Amazon AWS. Total 500 Questions expected, with around 8 Practice tests.
Course has tier pricing
- Price $0 -> Promo Code TIER-ONE - 50 Coupons.
- Price $10 -> Promo Code TIER-TWO - 500 Coupons
- Price $55 - Final tier - No Discount.
5 Tests and 300 Questions already added.
1 Jumbo test - 240 Questions already added.
The AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate exam is intended for individuals with experience designing distributed applications and systems on the AWS platform. Exam concepts you should understand for this exam include:
- Designing and deploying scalable, highly available, and fault tolerant systems on AWS
- Lift and shift of an existing on-premises application to AWS
- Ingress and egress of data to and from AWS
- Selecting the appropriate AWS service based on data, compute, database, or security requirements
- Identifying appropriate use of AWS architectural best practices
- Estimating AWS costs and identifying cost control mechanisms
Eligible candidates for this exam have:
- One or more years of hands-on experience designing available, cost efficient, fault tolerant, and scalable distributed systems on AWS
- In-depth knowledge of at least one high-level programming language
- Ability to identify and define requirements for an AWS-based application
- Experience with deploying hybrid systems with on-premises and AWS components
- Capability to provide best practices for building secure and reliable applications on the AWS platform