This course is designed toÂ provide a solidÂ understanding of theÂ OpenStack cloud. I have used my professional experience to make itÂ easy for students to grasp theÂ toughÂ subject materialÂ by illustrating complex concepts.Â
This course is *NOT*Â a basic overview or a demo of the OpenStack cloud usingÂ the Horizon dashboard - We will get into the details of allÂ the core OpenStack cloud services and understand in depth as to how things work. My goal is to prepare you to be a master in this subject and teach the necessaryÂ foundations toÂ attain the COAÂ certification, pass technical interviews and/orÂ operate the OpenStack cloud.Â
IÂ am also working to constantly update this course to include all the latest containerized and emergingÂ technologies on OpenStack. If you need anything else added, do let me know after you have enrolled.Â
StudentsÂ can take this course to,
a) Gain a new skill set and start aÂ careerÂ in an emerging field.
b) Advance their currentÂ professionalÂ career byÂ preparingÂ for the Certified OpenStack Administrator (COA) examÂ or forÂ job interviews.
c) Operate a production OpenStack cloudÂ
Ensure you take the practice tests and quizzes in each section. If you have any questions or doubts, do reach out to us and we will strive to clarify them.Â You will not be disappointedÂ in buyingÂ any ofÂ my courses - IÂ will constantly update my courses to bring the current OpenStack cloud, networking and containerÂ technologies to you. If you find any relevant informationÂ missing, doÂ let me know,Â and IÂ will strive to update my course and includeÂ the details.
If you have completed my course materialÂ and all the tests and quizzes, and would like a professional recommendation,Â feel free toÂ reach out to me on LinkedIn and I will be happy to endorse your hard earned OpenStack cloudÂ skills.
TheseÂ are the topics you will be learning in this course.Â
1)Â Keystone deep dive will teach youÂ theÂ RBAC and identity model.
2) Neutron deep dive will teach you the software architecture of OpenStack networking, ML2, and building out a virtual network topology using the OpenStack CLIÂ client.
3) Cinder deep dive will teach you about volumes, snapshots, backups, storage pools, creating and attaching volumes to instances.
4) Glance deep dive will provide a deep dive ofÂ images including how to create and add them.
5) Nova deep dive will teach you its capabilities, software architecture, message flows, flavors, keypairs and launching instances using the OpenStack CLIÂ client.
6) Heat deep dive will teach you HOT,Â IaC, template anatomy, stacks and how toÂ create and update stacks.
7) Swift deep dive will teach you itsÂ service features, objects, object URL,Â architecture and creatingÂ objects and containers.
8) Detailed explanations on provider and project networks withÂ several production Neutron network topologies.
Stay tuned for additional updates..