Updated AugustÂ 2017 with FULLÂ CLOSEDÂ CAPTIONING andÂ the EternalBlue &Â WannaCry Ransomware Exploit Labs against Windows 7/Server 2008 victims!
**Â Dissect the Threat! Understand the Importance of Cyber SecurityÂ **
Your networks are facing a constant barrage of attacks by malicious actors: hackers, hacktivists, script kiddies, advanced persistent threats, and even nation states are all searching for footholds into networks around the globe. System administratorsÂ have always been the first line of defense in system security, and in this global cyber war your role has become increasingly important to the security our networks. As the lynchpin to network defense, it is imperative that system administratorsÂ understand the vulnerabilities and methodology employed by malicious cyber actors in order to assist in stopping cyber attacks.
In â€œThe Anatomy of a Cyber Attackâ€, you will learn to dissect the techniques used by hackers in their exploitation of a network. From open-source research and reconnaissance to the exploitation and covering of their tracks, you will learn hands-on techniques to probe your network for vulnerabilities and understand how they are exploited. Taught by an expert in cybersecurity, you will learn to think like a hacker in order to thwart their future attacks on your networks.
A truly eye-opening experience into the world of cybersecurity, â€œThe Anatomy of a Cyber Attackâ€ is essential to understanding the landscape of todayâ€™s cyber threats.
What You Will Receive In The Course:
- Video lectures that are fun, entertaining, and enlightening
- Walkthrough of building your own penetration testing lab for use in the course
- LabsÂ for every step of the hacker methodology
- You can watch the instructor to better understand the threat, or learn to conduct the attack yourself!
- Practice questions to ensure mastery of each section of the course
- A thorough foundation upon which to conduct further study or certification preparation
- This course providesÂ a great foundation upon whichÂ to begin your Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) or penetration testing studies!
What This Course Is NOT:
- Certified Ethical Hacker preparation course
- ITÂ Certification preparation course
- Designed to provide a mastery of penetration testing techniques (but will give you a great introduction)
What Students Are Saying About This Course:
- This is impressive, opened my eyes, and taught me skills necessary for my career. Thanks, Jason! ReallyÂ good work! (Wayne, 5 stars)
- I liked the simple and straight foreword explanation. Relatively short videos with a specific topic and making it clear.Â (Lami, 5 stars)
- One of the best courses I have seen to integrate lecture with demo/labs. (Greg, 5 stars)
NOTE:Â This course is designed for all IT personnel and provides a great overview of the need for cyber security through hands-on examples of network and systemÂ exploitation. Beginners will be able to understand the concepts and enjoy the course, but may have some difficult in conducting the attacks themselves. A basic understanding of computers and computer networks is required to understand this course.