Learn a practical
skill-set in staying anonymous online and maintaining total privacy against even
a well-resourced adversary with global influence.
Covering all major platforms including
Windows, MacOS, Linux. iOS and Android. Plus Tails, Whonix, and others.
Become a cyber security specialist. - Go from beginner
to expert in this easy to follow advanced course.
We cover in detail
all the best anonymising and privacy methods. Including;
- VPNs - Virtual Private Networks
- Proxy servers - HTTP, HTTPS, SOCKs and Web
- SSH Secure Shell
- Live Operating Systems - Tails, Knoppix, Puppy Linux, Jondo live, Tiny Core Linux
- OPSEC - Operation Security
- I2P - The Invisible Internet Project
- Off-site connections - Hotspots and Cafes
- Mobile, Cell Phones & Cellular Networks
- Bulletproof hosting
- and more....
For each of these
anonymizing methods we analysis in detail their strengths and weaknesses, we
look at the techniques used to attack these anonymity services and what you can
do to mitigate those de-anonymization attacks.
We explore chaining and nesting anonymizing services together to provide layers
of obfuscation for maximum anonymity against even the most well-resourced
We cover bypassing
censors, firewalls, and proxies. Learn to bypass the trickiest of censoring
devices including DPI (deep packet inspection).
The course covers
both the theory and practically how setup everything we discuss.
This is volume 3 of 4 of your complete guide to cyber security privacy and anonymity.