Learn the fundamentals of XSLT, XPath and XQuery.
If you know XML, XSLT is easy to master. This course will introduce you to the fundamentals of each component of XSLT:
- You will learn how to create XSL document and provide transformation instructions through templates.
- You will address the XML Elements by learning the basics of XPATH.
- You will apply your understanding of XSL and XPATH to navigate and transform a XML Document.
- You will then Learn the XQuery syntax and use it to query a XML document.
Adds value to your resume
Adding XSLT, XPath & XQuery in addition to your current Development skills will look great on your resume.
What are the requirements?
- Eclipse IDE(Installation is covered in easy setup section)
- A basic understanding of HTML and XML
What am I going to get from this course?
- Become a navigator of XML by learning the basics of XPath
- Apply your understanding of XSL and your ability to navigate using XPATH to XSLT
- Use your new XPath & XSLT skills to manipulate and transform your XML
- Use Query syntax to query and transform XML