This Price is for the 1st 100 students, so it will go up after that.
in this course, you will start as a beginner without any previous knowledge about the hacking, this course focuses on the practical side more than the theoretical side.
In this course you will learn how to set up your Kali Linux Environment properly and it's going to be Kali Linux 2.0
which is the newest version of offensive security Organization, then you will learn how the Devices communicate with each other then you will go through the theory behind man in the middle attacks because this will help you to understand what's going on, then we will learn the theory behind ARP poisoning and how to perform it.
This course is divided to four parts:
- Preparation: In this section, you will learn how to download and setup Kali Linux 2.0 properly as
a virtual machine, and how you can update it, this will help you to
create your safe Environment to do Penetration Testing .
- Network Basics: here you will learn the basics of networks that will help you to understand what you should do before network security testing.
- MITM Attack: this
section which is the gravest and the funniest section in this course
because its includes a lot of funny things that you can do such as
(playing music in the target computer, stealing the passwords, etc....) and even fully control the connected device.
- Protecting yourself against these attacks: after
learning these attacks now it's time to learn how to protect
yourself and your accounts against all previous attacks.
- tThese Attacks are working on any device such as (Tablets Laptops and Smartphones etc....) and on any operating system, such as (IOS, Android, Windows, Linux, OSX, etc....).
- You must practice what you learned to become an advanced level, because this course is focuses on practical side.
- This course is going to be always up to date.
- This course is only for ethical purposes.
- If you have any question or any problem, you can send a message to us or comment.
- After finishing this course, you will get a certificate from Udemy.
- All the people who enrolled in this course will get discounts for future courses.
- All the Rights are Reserved to iSecurityPro no other Organization is involved.