This Price is for the 1st 1000 students, so it will go up after that.
in this course, you will start as aÂ beginnerÂ without any previous knowledge about the hacking, this courseÂ focusesÂ on the practical side and theÂ theoretical side.
Â InÂ this courseÂ you will learn how to setÂ upÂ your Kali Linux Environment properly without any issues, and we will learn onÂ Kali Linux 2.0 which is the newest version of offensive security Organization, then you will learn how the Devices communicate with each other, then you will go through the theory behind each method duringÂ cracking WEPÂ and WPA2 encryption because this will help you to understand what's happeningÂ in the real world, then you will move to learn how to crackÂ WEP/WPA2 WiFi encryptionÂ key using more than method, so if the first method didn'tÂ work with you, you can try another one, and after cracking WEP/WPA2 encryption key you will learn how to perform a sophisticatedÂ attacks against any client in the network and this is going to be the gravest and theÂ funniest part of this course, after all of that you will learn how to protect yourself and your accounts from theseÂ attacks, and how to prevent your WiFi Access Point against any attack .
ThisÂ course is intended for beginners and professionals,Â if you are aÂ beginnerÂ youÂ will start from zero until you become a professional,Â and if you are a professional so this course will increase your knowledge about the hacking.
This course is divided to sixÂ parts:
- Preparation: In this section, you will learn how to download and setup Kali Linux 2.0 properlyÂ as aÂ virtual machine and also how to install itÂ as your main OS, then you'll learn how to keep it always up to date, this will help you to create your safe EnvironmentÂ to do any kind of Penetration Testing.
- Network Basics:Â here you will learn the basics of networks that will help you to understand what's happening in the real worldÂ before you get intoÂ network security testing.
- Gather AP information Before Cracking: in this sectionÂ you'll learn how you can Gather information about the target Access Point such as (ESSID-BSSID-Channel-Encryption type, etc......) before cracking the password becauseÂ you can'tÂ hack anything without having as much as possible ofÂ information about the target,Â and you'll learnÂ how youÂ can disconnectÂ any client from your targetÂ network or even jam yourÂ target AP completelyÂ without having the password.
- Cracking WEP/WPA/WPA2Â Encryption: Â After gathering information about the target Access Point now you'll move to learn how you to CrackÂ WEP/WPA/WPA2 encryption key and the theory behind each method.
- MITM Attack: thisÂ is the gravestÂ and the funniest section in this course because it includesÂ aÂ lot of funny things that you can do once you get access into the target APÂ such as (playing music in the target computer, stealing the passwords, and much more you can see it in the course...) and even fully control the connected devices.
- Protecting yourself against these attacks: after learning all ofÂ theseÂ attacks now it's time to learn how to protect yourself and your accounts against all of the previous attacks starting fromÂ cracking the WiFiÂ AP key and ending with MITM Attacks, so you'll learn how toÂ prevent yourself and your WiFi AP and your accounts from theseÂ attacks.
NOTICE: All the videos are downloadable.
My Recommendation is theseÂ WiFi Cards:
- Realtek RTL8187L
- TP-LINK TL-WN722N
- theseÂ Attacks does work againstÂ any device such as (Tablets, Laptops, andÂ Smartphones etc....)Â and againstÂ any operating systemÂ (IOS, Android, Windows, Linux, Mac OS, etc....).
- Â You must practice what you learned to become an advanced level,Â because this courseÂ focuses on bothÂ practical and theoreticalÂ side.Â
- This course is going to be always up to date.
- This course is only for EthicalÂ purposes.
- If you have any question or any problem, you can send a message to me and i'll be glad to response.
- After finishing this course, you will get a certificate from Udemy.
- All the people who enrolled in this course will get discounts for future courses.
- AllÂ the Rights are Reserved to iSecurityProÂ no otherÂ OrganizationÂ isÂ involved.