Ditch the amateur blog write-ups and clickbait hackathon articles and upgrade your approach with the most strategic and comprehensive hackathon guide available. Whether you’re a total noob or experienced hackathon attendee, this series includes valuable insight and strategies that you need to up your game to the next level
From pre-planning, to on-site execution of your plan, to marketing and presentation, the Win Hackathons video course will ensure you have the inside track on your competition and will give you the tools and knowledge to help plan and execute your next epic hackathon victory.
In this course, you will learn how to:
- Choose the right hackathon events to attend - and avoid the wrong ones
- Plan your approach and select your team
- Scope your project - and avoid critical mistakes
- Network and market before and at the event
- Execute your project plan
- Hack the judging panel
- Craft your pitch and give an amazing presentation
- How to make the most out of hackathons even when you don’t win
So why do you need this?
You’re thinking about attending your first hackathon, or maybe you’ve participated in a few events but haven’t achieved your desired results - this course was built for you. We’ve done all of the research for you. The Win Hackathons video course is the most comprehensive hackathon guide and the single most powerful tool you can arm yourself with to help conquer your next.
I'm looking forward to working with you!