This course describes how I improved my agile coaching by reading Reinventing Organizations by Frederic Laloux.
In this course you will learn:
- The stages of organizational development
- What coaching tools you can use for each stage of organizational development
- How I introduce the Laloux model to companies
The course will take approximately two weeks to complete if you do all of the exercises.
The course is divided into three main sections:
- An introduction in which I summarize the stages of organizational development
- A description of the coaching tools I use for red, amber, orange, green, and teal organizations
- An example of how I introduce the Laloux model to organizations
This course is hard! It is not for beginners. I expect you to be an advanced Scrum Master and to have read the first 100 pages of Reinventing Organizations. The course does not provide a cookie cutter approach or a list of step-by-step instructions. Instead, it challenges you to integrate the learning into your own coaching practice. If you decide to take this course, be prepared to work hard. You should take this course only if you want to take advantage of the insights that I have gleaned about coaching from reading Reinventing Organizations.