Microsoft Dynamics CRMÂ is a Customer Relationship Management Business Solution by Microsoft. For any business, Dynamics CRM can be utilized for Sales Force Automation, Marketing Campaigns and complete Customer Service Management as out of the box functionalities.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM is one of the hottest technology in market. A CRM Consultant earns up to $75,000 - $100,000 Per Annum.
In this course of Microsoft Dynamics CRMÂ Free Training, you will learn the basics of Microsoft Dynamics CRM with lot of practical examples and practical application demo.
In this course, you will learn:
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM introduction from every aspect.
- Dynamics CRM Deployment Types
- Dynamics CRM Application Navigation
- Dynamics CRM Important Terminologies
- Dynamics CRM Sales Module Overview
- Dynamics CRM Marketing Module Overview
- Dynamics CRM Service Module Overview
- Dynamics CRM Records and Activities Creation
- Dynamics CRM Security Model
- Dynamics CRM Reporting Overview
- Dynamics CRM Settings and Administration Overview
- Course Conclusion & Next Steps
The latest version of Microsoft Dynamics CRM is Microsoft Dynamics 365. Microsoft Dynamics 365 is same as Microsoft Dynamics CRM. In addition to Dynamics CRMÂ modules like Sales, Marketing &Â Service, Microsoft has added 2 more additional modules i.e. Microsoft Dynamics 365Â Project Service Automation &Â Microsoft Dynamics 365Â Field Service.
This training will be soon updated to the latest version of Microsoft Dynamics CRM i.e. Microsoft Dynamics 365.
If you are a ProgrammerÂ or Business AnalystÂ or Want to be a CRM Consultant, this is the best introduction course to start your learning journey to earn more.