JUnit is a unit testing framework for the Java programming language.
JUnit has been important in the development of test-driven development, and is one of a family of unit testing frameworks which is collectively known as xUnit Frameworks.
In this Beginners Tutorial on JUnit, you will learn how to
- Create a new project for JUnit Tests
- Create, Run & Debug JUnit Tests
- Write Good Unit Tests
- Use assert methods
- Use basic JUnit Annotations - @Test, @Before, @After, @AfterClass, @BeforeClass, @Suite
- Test Performance and Exceptions in Unit Tests
- Write Parameterized Tests
- Adhere to JUnit Best Practices
- Use Eclipse to write and run JUnit Tests