Come with me on a journey to VoIP fast-track success!
Do you want to become invaluable when it comes to installing and maintaining VoIP systems?
If your answer is yes, this course is for you!
VoIP is taking the world by storm, and if you are in the tech field you need to know what makes it tick. It's definitely not a "black box" - even if you're an experienced and seasoned tech this course will hold some extremely awesome tips and tricks you can use when installing and maintaining VoIP.
If your company is an MSP or Interconnect this invaluable information could lead to a big increase in your bottom line as you will be able to sell and install VoIP CONFIDENTLY!
You'll learn what makes VoIP work and what makes it NOT work, how to test specifically to make sure when you do install that your VoIP service works as your customers expect it to, and how to view call and network quality information in process remotely (even alerting you by phone or email if there's some trouble automatically) using tools that already exist and do not cost much.
You'll also learn a ton of tips and tricks when it comes to setting up certain systems.
This course is BRAND NEW, and I decided to release it early and continue to add on to it. Because of that, the price is drastically reduced right now.
Here's what will be added:
Building a Customer Profile
- Completely Understanding your Customer's Telephony Needs When It Comes to VoIP Service
- Examining Current Network Setup
- Building a Network Profile
- Analysis of Collected Information
- Your Relationship with Network Admins
- The Customer's ISP
- Guides for Testing with MacOS
- Guide for Getting IP's to Test
- How Does ICMP Ping Work
- Complete Setup Guide: Setting up Filters and Alerts
What Can Go Wrong After Setup
- Bad Hardware / How to Tell What's Gone Wrong Quickly
- Bad ISP Premise Hardware
- Sudden WAN Problems
- Introduction to Networking
- Controlling the Network Border
- What Is The Network Border?
- Border Controller Introduction
- Border Controller Security
- Border Controller Packet Capture
- SIP Trunking Best Practices
- Hosted PBX and IP Phones
- Setting up ATA's
- Guide to Cisco ATA's
- Guide to Mediatrix ATA's
- What is SIP Viscous?
- Finding a Good VoIP Carrier to Partner With
So, you've read this far! Thank you.
I have this course up for sale now at a steep discount because it contains the basics. I will be constantly adding new and extremely important material, and as I do the price of this course will go up. Don't wait until it does, if you click the "take this course now" button you will have all of the upcoming content for the lower price. You're not just buying what's here now, which is already extremely important information, you're buying what I'l be adding continuously!
Click the "take this course" button, top right, now - don't wait until the course goes up dramatically in price. Believe me it's WORTH IT for what you'll learn already, and what I'll be adding.
You'll be far more knowledgeable even after only watching the first few videos, and it gets better from there.
Companies are moving to VoIP, so you better understand what makes it work correctly before you get left in the dust!