When other's tools fail, writing your own makes you a true penetration tester!
Bonus#1 Update Dec 6, 2015 : Adding lectures 36,37
Bonus#2 Update Feb 10, 2016 : Adding a complete new section [Cryptography and Malware]
- ALL the Scripts are downloadable - just plug and play!
- It's an on-going Course, new contents will be added!
Before You Enroll !
The knowledge which you will learn from this course is literally a weapon. My goal is to make you a better warrior in penetration testing. Consider the consequences of your actions, be smart and don't go to jail.
There are quite a lot of people who call themselves hackers but in reality few have the solid skills to fit the definition, when other's tools fail, writing your own makes you a true hacker!
- Easy to learn
- Cross platform
- Unlimited third party libraries
- Get your job done with few lines
- Ranked as #1 for the most popular programming languages
- Plenty of open source hacking tools are written in python which can be easily integrated within your script
How To Use This Course?
- View the course in order, start from module 1 and move on.
- Before you see the video, download the script, read the inline comments, run the script in your home lab, then finally see the explanatory video, if you still got any question, post it in Udemy forum.
- Don't skip the exercises, Google is your best friend.
- Fall in love with Python, go for extra mile and start writing your own weapons!
How to reach me?
- Udemy forums in case you have ANY question or technical problem.
- LinkedIn if you have ANY questions prior taking the course, Ideas and collaboration are welcomed.