New section added with the latest features of Informatica version 10x, changes to the Administration Console and the upgrade planner options.
After completing this program you should be able to:
- Perform day to day activities of an Informatica Administrator
- Prepare your ground for Informatica Administration certification
- Install the Informatica 9x/10x architecture platform, configure add and manage Informatica PowerCenter & Data Quality.
- Define and set up platform best practices for users, privileges, roles, and permissions.
- Assign users to groups, privileges to roles and roles to groups. Assign permissions and manage the domain.
- Manage repositories and repository folders. Backup and migrate the Informatica domain database.
- Use the command line to manage the domain and repository, start and control workflows
- Upgrade license, versions
- Understand different processes of deploying the code from one environment to another environment.