DNS is not secure! And DNS is the most important protocol of internet! Learn how to secure DNS with DNSSec!
In this course You will learn how DNSSec works, how to implement DNSSec and how to operate DNSSec-enabled DNS-servers.
By the end of this course You will have a solid understanding of how to secure your domains and zones.
What you will learn:
- How the signing process works
- Background about hashing algorithms and digital signatures.
- Differences between ZSK (zone signing keys) and KSK (key signing keys)
- How to operate a signed zone in bind.
- The chain of trust. How Your zone information is secured all the way back to the root zone.
- You really need to know how DNS works. I expect You to already know about zone files, dig, SOA-records and zone transfers.
- Networking engineers who operates their own DNS-servers with bind
- Security aware people who wants to understand DNSSec
- CCNA/CCNP students.