Do you want to advance your software testing skills with ISTQB Certified Tester - Foundation Level (CTFL) Certification?
If your answer is YES, then you are at the right place. In this course I have provided everything you need for your ISTQB Foundation Level Certification preparation.
70+ Positive Reviews (4 Star and Above)
1. Marc Gilliatt says "Amazing course, really helped me understand the fundamentals of software testing. After completion of your ISTQB foundation course, I took the exam and passed, and even greater news, I secured myself a junior QA role. So thank you Sagar, keep up the hard work."
2. Ann Boland says “Thorough lectures along with solid sample questions” (5 Star)
3. Arturo Lozano says “Very good course, he provides all the material to pass the Test I just took the test yesterday and I was able to pass the test!!” (5 Star)
4. Sigaram Nitesh says “Very Useful and Mandatory Course For all the People who started preparation for ISTQB for foundation level.....This course will give confidence and create a positive environment for cracking ISTQB Foundation in First Attempt...Now I am in a mission to complete my First step successful in ISTQB...Thanks to the Instructor, Sagar Joshi for making this course...and helping people to Clearing the ISTQB....:)” (5 Star)
5. Sanjay Adhikari says “I have successfully complete and passed my ISTQB exam. I would like to thank you for the updated course you've provided to us.” (5 Star)
6. Analista QA Alejandro Castañares says “All is perfect! Thanks very much!!!” (5 Star)
What is in this course?
1. A complete guide for your ISTQB Foundation Level Certification preparation by an ISTQB Complete Advanced Level Certified Software Tester
2. I have provided everything you need for your ISTQB Foundation Level certification preparation in this course
3. Complete ISTQB Foundation Level Syllabus Coverage
4. SEVEN full length sample papers to practice and to evaluate your preparation before taking actual ISTQB Foundation Level Certification exam
5. Downloadable and printable “Quick Notes” for each chapter which will help you to prepare quickly and also these “Quick Notes” will help for last minute preparation
6. 350+ sample questions throughout the course
7. Active support for all your questions and queries
What you Will Learn?
1. Fundamentals of Software Testing – What is Software Testing and why Software Testing is required, Seven Testing Principles, Fundamental Test Process
2. Testing Throughout the Software Lifecycle – Different Software Development Models, Different Test Levels, Different Test Types and Maintenance Testing
3. Static Testing – Static Techniques and Reviews, Review Process, Static Analysis by Tools
4. Test Design techniques – Test Development Process, Structure Based or White Box Testing, Specification Based or Black Box Testing, Experience Basted Testing, Choosing appropriate Test Design Technique
5. Test Management – Test Organisation, Test Planning, Estimation, Monitoring and Control, Configuration Management, Risk and Testing, Incident Management
6. Tools support – Types of Tools, Benefits, Risk and Factors affecting Selection of the Software Testing Tool, Pilot Project
In addition to this course you will be able to ask questions at any time using the questions area of the course. I will answer all your queries and doubts.
What is ISTQB?
The International Software Testing Qualifications Board (ISTQB) is a software testing qualification certification organisation. It was founded in Edinburgh in November 2002, ISTQB is legally registered in Belgium. The ISTQB is responsible for the international qualification scheme called "ISTQB Certified Tester". The qualifications are based on a syllabus, and there is a hierarchy of qualifications and guidelines for accreditation and examination.
What are ISTQB certifications?
ISTQB Foundation Level Certification is the base and where you have to start your ISTQB Certification gurney. After Foundation Level there are Foundation Level extension certifications such as Agile and Model based testing. Also there are Advance and Expert Level Certifications and for which the ISTQB Foundation Level Certification is must.
Benefits of ISTQB certification for individuals:
1. Certification represents recognition of a particular individual's professional competence.
2. Prestige for the individual and a competitive advantage over non-certified individuals in the same field.
3. Many companies consider ISTQB certification as a plus point for employees during appraisals.
4. During employee recruitment, many companies prefer certified employees over non certified employees.
Benefits of ISTQB certification for Organisations:
1. Establishment of a professional standard for employees in the field of software testing.
2. Assist the employers in making hiring decisions.
3. Highly trained and competent workforce for employers.