This video series "Linux Practical Security" is for users who want to learn Linux security in a very practical manner and are fed up of the old ways of learning. The course is full of examples and hands on training and also this course starts from very basics and slowly progresses to an advanced level of Linux security in a very easy to learn system.
This course covers:
1) Linux Security Basics
2) AiDe (Advance Intrusion Detection Environment)
3) SELinux ( Security Enhanced Linux)
4) Pam ( Pluggable Authentication Module)
5) AuditD ( Audit Daemon)
7) Bonus Videos which includes:
8) Firewalld , Find Command and SFTP
With so much examples and good explainations I am sure that by taking this course you will be able to make your Linux environment more secure.