In this course, I'm gonna show you how to write a real world application using AngularJS. The first half of this course is targeted for beginners while the second half focuses on more advanced concepts like integrating into 3rd party API's. You will create a hotel listing application that will integrate with any location in the world. We'll cover SPAs and the implementation of them.
We'll talk about:
- AngularJS: Modules, Built-in Directives, Controllers, Views, Templates, Services and Custom Directives
- Integrating your application with Bootstrap and making it responsive.
- Running your application on the node.js platform
- Integrating with Google API's, Geolocation, Google Maps
- Chrome Tool techniques, Sublime Text Editor and more
If you like lectures that stress practicality over theory, then this is the one for you.
How are the exercises? Glad you asked. I give you tips on taking this to the next level from a monetizing standpoint and integrating with TravelAdivsor and Hotels[.]com .
How's that for homework?