In this course you will learn HBase which is a NoSQL database runs on top of hadoop. This course is designed for developers who will be using HBase to develop applications, administrators who will manage HBase cluster, Software professionals, analytics Professionals and students who are willing to build their career in Big Data. Towards the finish of this course, you will able to:
- Understand how NoSQL is different from RDBMS.
- Install, manage and monitor HBase Cluster.
- Understand HBase and HDFS work together.
- Perform DML and DDL on the data stored in HBase tables using shell.
- Connect HBase using the Java API.
- Design optimal HBase schemas for efficient data storage and recovery.
- Implement filters, counters in HBase using Java API and HBase shell.