- Understand language basics like variables, arrays, statements, operators and objects.
- Be exposed to essential techniques like looping, functions and debugging.
- See how to create buttons and dialogs
- Learn how to modify web page elements programmatically
- Run code when a page first loads
- Run code based on mouse events
An indispensable skill for web site design
Content and Overview
What am I going to get from this course?
- 45 lectures and 5 hours of content!
- Access course material via Desktop, Laptop or your even your mobile device.
- Designed for individuals who know a little about HTML and CSS but want to move on to program dynamic web sites.
- Simple instructor-led lectures and step by step exercises.