While there are many tutorials that will teach you everything about ElasticSearch and Kibana but this course doesn't try to do that. Instead the goal of this course is to get you as a developer or user of ElasticSearch started quickly. This is the reason you may not find much theory. In this tutorial you will find the basics of ES and Kibana.
Upon completing this course, my goal is that you should know:
- How to install ElasticSearch and how to communicate with it
- How to index and remove Documets
- How to do basic operations like CRUD
- Comparison between Elasticsearch and other database terminology
- How to install Kibana and how to communicate with it
- How to search for documents and aggregate data from them
- How to import real time data to Kibana
- Plotting various Visualizations and Dashboards.
All the material which is used in this course is attached.
You can complete this course in 3-5 hours and please don't ignore any Quiz.
We made this course such a way that everyone can understand easily, we added the basic concepts in the beginning lectures , then added advanced topics and finally taught how to use the combination of ES and KIBANA.