BDD stands for Behaviour Driven Development. In this course, you will learn how to adopt BDD approach using Cucumber framework in your software project. Selenium is top class open source web automation testing tool. There are plenty of Job opportunities for Selenium and Cucumber engineers all around the world. So if you want to make a career in automation testing and BDD, you must go ahead and take this course.
It is assumed that students have very basic knowledge of programming in any language like C, C++ or Java.
You will learn below topics in this course on Cucumber and Selenium.
- Setting up Cucumber and Selenium Maven project in IntelliJ IDEA
- Understand the meaning of BDD
- Writing the scenarios and feature files using Gherkin syntax
- Using Cucumber backgrounds
- Using Cucumber Scenario Outlines and examples
- Writing scenario step definitions
- Passing parameters and data tables to scenario step definitions
- Executing Cucumber and Selenium tests using JUnit testing framework
- Using Cucumber options likes tags, name, plugins
- Adding Before and after scenario hooks for Cucumber scenarios
- Sharing Selenium Webdriver and test data using dependency injection framework (PicoContainer)
- Generating custom html report for Cucumber tests
- Working with Maven build management tool
- Working with GIT
- Integration with CI servers like TeamCity and Jenkins
You you will get below things out of this course
- Learn the basic concepts to get started with BDD using Cucumber and web automation testing using Selenium Webdriver in Java.
- Learn Cucumber and Selenium Webdriver from a professional trainer having 10+ years of experience in IT industry.
- More than 16 lectures with average length of 10 minutes each.
- Suitable for beginner programmers and manual testers who want to switch to BDD and automation testing.
- This course covers all aspects of web application automation using Cucumber and Selenium Webdriver in Java.
- This course will help you master your skills in Cucumber and Selenium.
- All your queries will be answered as soon as possible