Quality Center was initially a test management tool developed by Mercury interactive.
It is now developed by HP as Application Life Cycle Management Tool (or) ALM that supports various phases of the software development life cycle.
ALM is a web based tool that helps organizations to manage the application lifecycle right from project planning, requirements gathering, until testing & deployment, which otherwise is a time consuming task
This Set of Tutorials Describes :
- ALM (Quality Center) Installation on Win7 – Issues | Challenges | Solution
- Detailed Process of Logging Issues, Defects or Incidents in ALM (QC).
- Test Case Execution & Result Upload In ALM (QC) Test Lab.
- Exporting Test Cases from Excel to ALM (QC) & ALM (QC) to Excel.
- Downloading ALM Addins for Word, Excel, QTP/UFT etc.