Oracle SQL is one of the world's most powerful version of the standard SQL language. The advanced capabilities of Oracle SQL will enable you to build advanced SQL statements or queries that can be stored on the database.
Oracle SQL is packed with advanced functions and features that gives the language powerful capabilities. Using these powerful features makes it easier to solve complex query related issues.
This course will give you the knowledge and understanding to confidently build complex queries to solve database related problems faster .
This course will teach you working examples of how to leverage Oracle SQL's powerful built-in functions for fast extraction of complex data and how to use native SQL for procedural processing. Every developer needs to know how to use Oracle SQL to summarize and aggregate data from large tables and how to use powerful features such as the "model" clause to make SQL act as a procedural language.
This course will teach you how the techniques for retrieving Oracle data faster and more elegantly .
This course is designed for those that have some basic knowledge of oracle SQL and Oracle Databases.
Some of the topic covered in this course includes:
• Create reports of sorted and restricted data.
• Run data manipulation statements (DML).
• Control database access to specific objects.
• Manage schema objects.
• Manage objects with data dictionary views.
• Retrieve row and column data from tables.
• Control privileges at the object and system level.
• Create indexes and constraints; alter existing schema objects.
• Write SELECT statements that include queries
• Create Business reports from SQL Statements
• Retrieve row and column data from tables
• Create tables to store data
• Run data manipulation statements (DML)
• Create reports of aggregated data