Blockchain technology is making so much buzz now a days. You might have heard about some interesting technologies based on Blockchain. The Hyperledger Fabric is one of the most talked about Blockchain in the Corporate World due to it's amazing features for the corporation.
The Hyperledger Project is an open source, collaborative effort to create a blockchain for business-to-business (B2B) and business-to-customer (B2C) transactions. IBM was one of the founding members of the Hyperledger Project, donating 44,000 lines of blockchain code to what became the first project under incubation, Hyperledger Fabric.
In this course, I will teach you all the basics of Hyperledger Fabric technology so that you can use it in your projects with better understandting & clarity. During this course I will answer or talk about below topics:
- What is Blockchain, Ethereum & Smart Contracts?
- What Hyperledger?
- What is Hyperledger Fabric?
- Comparison of Hyperledger Fabric with Other Technologies like Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin etc.
- Architecture of Hyperledger Fabric
- Key Components of Hyperledger Fabric
- Features & Advantages of using Hyperldedger Fabric
- How Hyperledger fabric works?
After attending this course you will have the clear understanding of Hyperledger Fabric & you will be able to better chose between multiple available technologies in the market.
This courses is for anyone who have no understanding of the Hyperledger Fabric or Hyperledger Project & want to understand this in short time in simple language.