Mobile application testing is a process by which application software developed for hand held mobile devices is tested for its functionality, usability and consistency. Mobile application testing can be automated or manual type of testing.
This tutorial will be both an introduction and your guide to Mobile Testing. It covers topics for one to start learning mobile application testing from basics with even no prior knowledge of testing.
Course broadly includes explanation of following sub-topics :
- Mobile Applications Testing Challenges, Approach & Strategy
- Mobile Application Landscape - Native, Hybrid & Mobile Web Apps
- Emulators v/s Simulators & Real Mobile Device - Comparison & Usage
- Android Mobile Apps - Inspecting, Debugging and Analyzing With Chrome (32+)
- Projecting Android Mobile Screen On Computer - Android Screen Monitor (ASM)