Master oracle utilities with very simple practice exercise which helps you to move data between two oracle databases. Learn how to use oracle utilities to perform data import export into different databases.
Perform entire database, single table or schema level export and import into another Oracle database
- Perform table, schema, row level export using traditional Export Import utility
- Perform table, schema,row level import using traditional Export Import utility
- Perform CSV file import into Oracle database using SLQ * Loader
- Perform table, schema, row level export using Oracle Data Pump Export utility
- Perform table, schema, row level import using Oracle Data Pump Import utility
- Create Oracle Data Pump directory to perform Export and Import
Oracle Data Pump enables very high speed data movement from one database to another
In general, DBA has to perform data Export and Import in real-time environment in order duplicate table or schema from one database to another. Oracle provides utilities in order to easily move data between two oracle databases.
With over 9 lectures, 6 hands on lab activities and 1.5 hrs of video content, you will learn:
- How to invoke oracle utilities
- How to get help for any type of oracle utilities
- How to import a CSV format file inside Oracle database table
- How to create SQL * Loader Control File for CSV import
- How to perform a small table, schema or specific row export using Export Import utility
- How to perform import of same using Export Import utility
- How to create Data Pump directory both at OS level and Database level
- How to perform data Export and Import using high performance Data pump utility
By completing Lab Activities, you will be able to work along with the author and learn Oracle Utilities. You can even download lab activities files and practice on your test machine at home.