Oracle RAC technology is the advance level of database which is designed to provide high availability and scalability. Oracle RAC is installed on multiple servers and it forms the foundation for database cloud.
Build a Strong Foundation in Oracle grid, Clusterware Installation with this Video Course for Beginners.
- Introduction to clusterware technology
- Oracle cluster node setup
- Oracle 11g grid software installation
- Setup two node RAC
- Create first Oracle RAC database
- Oracle RAC and ASM administration
A strong RAC Beginners Course for IT Professionals World Wide!
Oracle RAC allows multiple computers to run Oracle RDBMS software simultaneously while accessing a single database, thus providing clustering. The main aim of Oracle RAC online course is to implement a clustered database to provide performance, scalability and resilience. It’s a clustered version of Oracle Database based on a comprehensive high availability stack
The Oracle 11gR2 Real Application Clusters Administration course describes the Oracle RAC architecture, hands on experience and Oracle Real Application Clusters multi node installations. This course is for people who have prior knowledge on Oracle database administration and covers knowledge on topics like Oracle RAC Cluster, Oracle AMS, Oracle RAC administration, Oracle RAC Installation, Oracle RAC on VirtualBox and many more.
After the completion of Oracle 11gR2 RAC for Beginners Course, you should be able to:
- Download and install Oracle grid software on Linux
- Create RAC database on Oracle grid clusterware software
- Master two node RAC installation
- Configure Shared storage for two node RAC
- Setup public and private network
- Understand ASM instance and ASM disks
- Perform RAC installation pre-requisites smoothly