*** N.B. This course was updated on the 18th September 2017 ***
Do you own an iPhone (or an iPad for that matter)?
If so, you may have noticed that in September 2016 Apple released the latest version of their mobile operating system:
This is an update that really has made the news over the last few days, with many experts claiming that iOS 10 is the biggest revision since the first iPhone nine years ago.
If you have already updated to iOS 10 then I believe this class will help you get the most from your new-look phone.
And if you haven’t updated yet, then you should watch this class for 20 reasons why you should update your iPhone to iOS 10 TODAY !!!
The class begins by considering seven generic additions to the new mobile operating system:
- Quick Camera Launch
- Mark Up Photos
- Object Search in Photos
- Additions to the Clock App
- Erase Pre-installed Apps
- Close All Tabs
- Live Links in Messages
This is followed by eight awesome additions to the Messages App on Your iPhone:
- The Camera Option in Messages
- Digital Touch Options in Messages
- Handwritten Notes in Messages
- Emojis in Messages
- Bubble Effects in Messages
- Screen Effects in Messages
- Add Comments to Past Texts
- Individual Read Receipts
The course then covers eight new productivity features.
- Email Filter
- Email Threading
- Unsubscribe from Mailing Lists
- Bilingual Keyboard
- Universal Clipboard
- Share Your Notes
- Keyboard Clicks
Finally, the course considers seven different 3D Touch features.
- Quick Actions
- Switching Between Apps
- Interacting With Notifications
- Peek and Pop
- 3D Touch Features in the Messages App
- 3D Touch Features in the Camera App
- 3D Touch Features in the Safari App
If you want to get the most out of your iPhone or iPad, then enrol in this class today!