***Â N.B. This course was updated on the 18th September 2017Â ***
Do you own an iPhone (or an iPad for that matter)?
If so, you may have noticed that in September 2016 Apple released the latest version of their mobile operating system:
This is an update that really has made the news over the last few days, with many experts claiming that iOS 10 is the biggest revision since the first iPhone nine years ago.
If you have already updated to iOS 10 then I believe this class will help you get the most from your new-look phone.
And if you havenâ€™t updated yet, then you should watch this class for 20 reasons why you should update your iPhone to iOS 10 TODAY !!!
The class begins by considering seven generic additions to the new mobile operating system:Â
- Quick Camera LaunchÂ
- Mark Up PhotosÂ
- Object Search in Photos Â
- Additions to the Clock AppÂ
- Erase Pre-installed AppsÂ
- Close All Tabs
- Live Links in Messages
This is followed by eight awesome additions to the Messages App on Your iPhone:
- The Camera Option in MessagesÂ
- Digital Touch Options in MessagesÂ
- Handwritten Notes in MessagesÂ
- Emojis in MessagesÂ
- Bubble Effects in MessagesÂ
- Screen Effects in MessagesÂ
- Add Comments to Past Texts
- Individual Read Receipts
The course then coversÂ eight new productivity features.
- Email FilterÂ
- Email ThreadingÂ
- Unsubscribe from Mailing ListsÂ
- Bilingual KeyboardÂ
- Universal ClipboardÂ
- Share Your Notes
- Keyboard Clicks
Finally, the course considers seven different 3DÂ Touch features.
- Quick Actions
- Switching Between Apps
- Interacting With Notifications
- Peek and Pop
- 3DÂ Touch Features in the Messages App
- 3DÂ Touch Features in the Camera App
- 3DÂ Touch Features in the SafariÂ App
If you want to get the most out of your iPhone or iPad, then enrol in this class today!