Microsoft Excel 101 Course - Introduction Excel
Learn Microsoft Excel skills that will give you a solid foundation throughout your Excel career. Exercise files provided
Quickly Get Up To Speed On Excel Basics
**************** Course Material Works in Excel 2010, 2013 and 2016 *******************
During this Microsoft Excel 101 course you will gain a solid foundation on which you will build the rest of your Excel experience on. Enroll now and I'll guide you step-by-step, exercise files included, through the basics of working with the most powerful spreadsheet tool on the market. In very little time you will master the basics of Excel that'll provide a foundation for more advanced Excel techniques (Course: 102, 103 (Coming Soon)).
Each section in this course will introduce you to a key foundational Excel concept that you will quickly master.
- Understanding the Excel Interface and Document Structure
- Entering and Working with Data in an Excel Worksheet
- Working with Formulas and the most common Excel Functions
- Formatting Your Excel Data to make it more Presentable
- Creating and Working with Excel Charts to Visually Present Data
- Preparing Your Excel Documents to be Printed
- Creating an Excel Template for Easy Reuse
At completion of this Excel 101 course you will have mastered the above Excel concepts and able to complete the fundamental day to day tasks of an Excel worker.
Each section also includes a quiz to test the knowledge you will gain and exercise files for you to download and practice with. These are the same files that are used in the video lectures.
So, what are you waiting for, enroll now and build a solid foundation within Microsoft Excel.