What's New in Microsoft Office 2010 And Windows 7? SONIC's training videos help you get used to the new Microsoft Office 2010 and Windows 7. The trainer explains the user interface and demonstrate the new functions and how to use them.
A selection of some of the important subjects:
- In all Office applications the key commands can be found on the ribbon, as they can in Word 2010.
- In this course you'll learn about the ribbon and basic settings.
- Get to know the program options that allow for even finer tuning of Office 2010 to suit user requirements.
- Learn about the status bar that shows important information while working with Microsoft Office 2010 applications.
- Pin an object to the Taskbar, use Jumplists and more!