We are a PMI Registered Education Provider:
- Instructingcom, LLC #4082
- Mastering Microsoft Project 2016; Activity ID MSPRO2016
- 6 PDU hours
Effective project managers know that project management is about getting things done. No piece of software can replace the project manager, but Microsoft Project 2016 assists the project manager in effective management of the project endeavors.
- In this course you will:
- Explore Microsoft Project 2016
- Build a new project from scratch
- Open new Microsoft Project templates
- Manage and control project resources
- Create Gantt charts, project network diagrams, views, reports, and much, much more
Project management is the orchestration of the correct processes at the correct time to achieved the desired result while balancing time, cost, scope, quality, and risk. In this course you will learn how Microsoft Project 2016 can help you be a better project manager.
This course is a hands-on course; you can watch the exercises, pause the videos, and learn Microsoft Project 2016 by experiencing Microsoft Project 2016. All of the files that I use in the lectures are included as resources for you to follow along and experiment with throughout the course - and after the course.
My company, Instructingcom, LLC, is a Project Management Institute Registered Education Provider (PMI REP #4082) and this course qualifies for 6 Professional Development Units for certification maintenance.
Letâ€™s get started today learning all that you can, all that you need to, about Microsoft Project 2016.