Microsoft Office Access 2013 is a relational database management tool that helps you store information for reference, reporting, and analysis.
Our Access 2013 training videos shows how to store and track just about any kind of information - inventory, contacts, business processes - and you'll learn how to organize and manage your data.
In this course you will learn how to:
- Create an Access database, including tables, forms, queries, and reports.
- Create and work with various Access objects and relationships.
- Discover how to maintain consistent data, customize database components, and share data with other applications.
- Create form controls, macros, subforms and tab pages.
- Manage a database including backup, compact and repair, documentation, database splitting, encrypting a database and adding a digital signature to a database.
- Create a switchboard for your database application.
Our instructor will explain all of the features and functionalities the application offers in an easy to understand, step-by-step method. The videos have been designed for both first-time users with fundamental Access 2013 problems and advanced users with specific Access 2013 problems. Quizzes are available at the end of each lesson to validate your knowledge.