Learn to become an Oracle Database Administrator (DBA) in 6 weeks and get a well paid job as a Junior DBA.
'Oracle 11g/12c DBA' course follows a step by step methodology in introducing concepts and Demo's to the students so that they can learn with ease.
If you want to become an Oracle Database Administrator(Oracle DBA), this course is right for you!!!!
Almost in every organization, you will findÂ Database Administrator's (DBA's) to maintain the organization's database.Â Becoming a good DBA depends on the knowledge you have in the overall architecture of Oracle Database.
In this course, I have covered bothÂ Oracle Database 11g andÂ Oracle Database 12c so that you get to know the differences and can work in organizations, who are still in 11g.
Step by Step methodology followed is...
- Learn the fundamentals of database to set the stage for Oracle Architecture
- Understand the Process and Memory Architecture (This is important as understanding this will help you solve lot of critical performance issues).
- Â Install Oracle Database 11g & 12c (Manual method and using DBCA)
- Tablespace management to manage space to store the data.
- UNDO Tablespace management to manage undoÂ space.
- REDO Log fileÂ management to manage redoÂ space.
- ManageÂ users and security
- Networking (Configuring Listeners and TNSÂ entries)
- Understand various Data dictionary tables/views
- DiagnoseÂ issues using Diagnose data and generate packages for Oracle Support.
- Backup and Recovery (User Managed)
- Backup and Recovery (RMAN)
- Materialized Views
- Table Partitioning
- Project Work
Let's start and I will take you step by step to lead your journey into the DBA world!!!