Updated in 2017 : Course updated to reflect new business partners concept in S/4 HANA
Want to improve your knowledge in SAP's Supply Chain Logistics Execution? WantÂ that role in SAP? Then this course isÂ for you.
With today's growing complexity in the area of Supply Chain Logistics, having experience,Â expertise and knowledge in this areaÂ is essential in today's job marketplace.
That is why I am excited about this course. This course covers BOTH the business context of process and how it is to be configured in SAP R/3, across the different modules in SAP. No other course will cover all of these SAP modules in this kind of scope.
The course will cover Supply Chain Logistic Execution topics such as :
- Inbound deliveries, and when it the right time to use them
- Using Sales orders to control the logistic process
- Using the different rules for "Available to Promise"
- How to create and use Outbound deliveries effectively.
- Picking strategies and how they are executed in SAP
- When to use packing.
- Picking in SAP Warehouse Management
- Packing in the SAP Handling Unit Management
- What are shipments and how to use them in SAP
- Key Performance Indicators, what are they and how to design them
- Using Stock Transport Orders
- The process of SAP Subcontracting,
This willÂ coverÂ area inÂ the Sales and Distribution (SD), Material Management (MM) , Purchasing, Handling Unit Management and Warehouse Management (WM) modules in SAP.
It is not just SAP details that this course will be covering, the course also covers
- The process from the perspective of the business and users.
- The integration and context of Supply Chain Management .
- How to run these process in SAP and why do we execute them in a particular way.
- SAP "Best Practice".
2017 : Course updated with real life business case to test your knowledge and understanding of the course.Â