Microsoft SharePoint is a network-based way to store and access files, as well as collaborate on projects. This software training course has been designed to introduce students to basic SharePoint navigation and features. Students will use skills to explore file libraries, team sites, and begin using standard fundamental elements of Microsoft SharePoint 2013.
Learn iT Anytime master instructor Jim Molle will walk you through a total of 53 lectures and over 5 hours of software training content.
- What is SharePoint?
- Understanding SharePoint Sites
- Using Information in Lists
- Using Documents in Libraries
- Finding and Sharing Information in a Site
- Integrating SharePoint and Office
- Social Features