Become a Microsoft Excel expert with this easy to follow course featuring 9-hours of professionally produced videos. Exercise and demo files included.
- Practice what you learned with included exercise files
- Detailed easy instruction to master Microsoft Excel 2016
- A full 9 hours of professional video instruction
- 60+ easy to follow how-to videos
- Everything explained step-by-step for quick comprehension
- The next step after completing Microsoft Excel 2016 for Beginners
- Learn how to import and export data to and from Excel
- Learn how to create various charts and graphs
- Effectively create and use functions and formulas
- Import and export data
- Create and effectively use Pivot Tables
- How to use Excel for data analysis
- Discover practical methods for financial & statistical functions
This course includes:
- 9-hours of video tutorials
- Over 50 individual video lectures
- Exercise files to practice what you learned
- Demo files used by the trainer
- Printable course transcriptions to follow along and take notes
- Certificate of completion
This course is designed for students that are already familiar with
Excel, but wish to improve their skills and open the possibilities with
this versatile spreadsheet program. Bring your basic knowledge of Excel
2016 and learn how to reach
the next level of database tracking and reporting.
Contents and Overview
Through 57 lectures and over 9-hours of content, this course will
take you through learning how to use functions in everyday work
environments. Professional financial functions are covered
including payments, future value and depreciation. Students will learn
statistical functions like averages, percentiles, and regression.
In order to improve efficiency, students will also cover concepts for
connecting to external data like other workbooks or web data; tables
including style, selection and sizing. Pivot tables and data analysis
will be key concepts helpful to the work environment.
For help with reporting, students will learn surface charts, stock
charts, radar charts and bubble charts and graphs.
Upon completion of this course, students will be able to create
colorful charts and databases that communicate data and financial
records efficiently and effectively. Students will be able to apply data
to various reporting forms like tables, graphs and pivot tables in
order to show important analysis like depreciation, percentiles and
regression for use with planning. Students who finish
this course will have an advanced knowledge of the versatility of Excel
that is immediately applicable to their work with the database.
** Updated July 2017. English close captions added
** Updated June 2017. Course transcripts now available.