Legal professionals are now facing a tremendous game changer - the prolific use of technology- which has created an enormous knowledge gap in the legal field. Electronic discovery (eDiscovery), the process of identifying and producing relevant, electronically stored information (ESI) for legal cases has created a technical quagmire in law.
Master SharePoint, Exchange, and Office 365m and learn how to use these to create, implement, and manage eDiscovery Center. In order to excel in the 21st century dynamic legal landscape, you must understand the basics of electronic discovery, coupled with use of technology.
The Cowen Group, in its recently published Ninth Annual Salary Study for compensation and hiring trends, identified eDiscovery as an area with one of the highest paying non-attorney jobs (averages between $60 - $300k)
In this course, you will learn how to use:
- Office 365
- SharePoint 2013 Server
- Exchange 2013 Server
- eDiscovery Center
- Electronic Data Reference Model (EDRM), and more...
Who should take this course?
This course is available to people who wish to enter into the multi-billion dollar eDiscovery market, and I have designed this course to be easily understood by:
- Absolute beginners
- Litigation support professional
- Entry level and experienced IT professionals
- Executives and
- Anyone who wants a career boost
This course is available to people who wish to enter into the multi-billion dollar eDiscovery market, attorneys, paralegals, litigation support professionals, case managers, consultants, project managers, legal support providers and other legal professionals.
What are the requirements?
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite
What's in it for me?
- Instant career boost
- Earning a 'six figure' salary within a few years
- Understand cloud computing as an added benefit by using Office 365
- Become confident with SharePoint and Exchange 2013
- Create, implement, configure, and manage eDiscovery Centers
- Create Records Management Center
- Create and Manage Data Loss Prevention (DLP) policies
- Become confident working with Compliance Center