This SAP PP online course is something different from what you have seen so far.
If you want to learn more about SAP, specifically about Production Planning, you are in the right spot. In this course I will give you a practical hand on training in SAP, from the business point of view. Let me explain what do I mean by that. Business point of view means that you will get real challenges that companies have. Hand on means that you will learn how to customize processes to solve those challenges.
By taking this course you will dive deeper into SAP and will understand better how it works.
The course structure expands over 7 different sections designed to walk you trough the process of delivering to a customer a functional solution to his challenge
1. The Introduction Section will introduce the course concepts and objective. You will meet me as your trainer and will understand how the course is structured
2. How to install SAP for free Section will show you step by step how to get access to an SAP system.
3. Setting the business example will introduce you to your customer. This is the business approach you will benefit from in this course. You will solve a real life situation for a company that has a new process and they need your expertise to know how to handle it.
4. Process Introduction will introduce you to the process fundamentals required to understand your customer’s challenge and the options to solve it in SAP.
5. Customizing the complete process in SAP will get you hands on experience in SAP customizing.
6. Customer Demonstration Preparation will show you how to test your Master Data and customizing to make sure it will work smooth for the customer presentation.
7. Customer Demonstration will show you how to present the process to your customer. You will emphasis the initial challenges and how they are solved with SAP.
How to install SAP
SAP IDES or the Internet Demonstration System, is my recommendation for this because it offers you master data created and customizing to start exploring. If you would install a fresh instance of SAP, it will be empty and you will need to create data and customizing for it to start using it.
I will walk you through the installation process step by step and in the end of this course you will have access to SAP with your own user to start learning.
Setting the Business Example
The key to learn SAP customizing is understanding the business challenges that companies have and how your customizing will make the companies run better.
By having this understanding, the customizing steps and requirements will make a lot more sense. You will be able to understand everything from a logical perspective and will make the learning process a lot more fun.
Customizing in SAP can be sometimes very technical. On the other hand, the customer’s requirements are more business then technical oriented.
This section will show you the process fundamentals required to understand your customer’s challenge and the options to solve it in SAP. This represents the bridge between business and technical.
Customizing the complete process in SAP
After completing this section, you will know how to customize the complete process by yourself. Yes, by yourself because you will make your own customizing. After each lesson I will have tasks prepared for you to guide you trough the process. From my experience this is the best way to learn, by doing it yourself.
Customer Demonstration Preparation
In this section you will test the process you have created. Using your own master data and your own customizing will give you a rewording feeling of testing your own work.
The objective is to make sure that the process works smooth and you will be on top of it when it will be presented to your customer.
You have come a long way till here and I would like to congratulate you. In this section I will show you how to present the process to your customer. You will put an emphasis the initial challenges and how they are solved with SAP.
This is how it works in the real life. To gain your customer’s trust you will build a demo based on his challenges and will present this to him.