Sage 300 ERP: Installation and setup guide for beginners course is an exciting practical course on installing, setting up and configuring the Sage 300 ERP. The course is taught by a qualified trainer and expert in Sage 300 ERP implementations who boasts over 10 years in the IT industry in general and 8 years experience in Sage 300 ERP project implementations.
The key areas covered by the course are as follows:
- Windows 7 environment preparation
- Software download and installation
- Database creation and setup
- Company setup and configuration
- System administration
This course is ideal for anyone who wants to learn about Sage 300 ERP installation and setup, but more specifically the following audience:
- Newbies to Sage 300 ERP (Consultants and Administrators alike)
- Computer Science graduates
- Business Studies/Accounting graduates
- Semi-experienced consultants and administrators of Sage 300 ERP
- Seasoned ERP consultants intending to learn a new ERP
- Returning Sage ERP Consultants intending to get a refresher course
- ERP enthusiasts who would like to learn a new ERP
This course is very practical hence the need for a computer to use to follow along and perform the tasks and activities provided inside. The required software is available as a free download whose URL is provided inside, so the requirements of the course are within everyone's reach.
The course is made up of mainly video lectures incorporating slides with course topics and objectives but mostly screencasts walking you step-by-step through the activities and tasks required to achieve the set out objectives.
By the end of this course, you’ll not only have the skills, but the confidence to setup your own company, or seek employment as an administrator in a firm using Sage 300 ERP or work as a junior consultant in a Sage Business Partner, or work as an independent consultant implementing Sage 300 ERP projects for your own clients.