This course focuses on some of the best practices for using Excel as a financial analysis tool. Keep a close watch as we reveal some of the interesting facts and tricks of MS Excel 2013.
Whether you are new to Excel or an advanced user, Grey Campus Excel courses will cover what you need to know to become an expert in using Microsoft Excel as a sophisticated Financial Analysis tool.
This is a practical course that explores the easy solutions to financial data analysis and thus helps in increasing efficiency of business users. It has been designed for professionals who wish to explore the practical usage of advanced Excel functions with financial data.
At the end of the course, participants would learn/use/acquire the following techniques/knowledge:
- Understand the primary concepts of Cell references – a must for writing formulas
- Understand Excel’s backstage view
- Appreciate some of the frequently used functions in Excel
- Explore the protection features of Excel
- Work with conditional structures and related functions
- Learn and implement nested functions