While forms are used for entering, modifying, and viewing records, Reports are useful because they allow you to present components of your database in an easy-to-read format. This course enables you to use Microsoft Access as a tool to create sophisticated Forms and Reports from any table or query.
At the end of the course, participants would learn/use/acquire the following techniques/knowledge:
- Creating Forms using Wizard
- Working with Form Layout View
- Properties of Different Controls & Forms
- Using Controls in Forms (Command Button, Labels, Textbox, Combo Box, Etc.
- Creating Reports using Wizard
- Working with Report Layout View
- Using Design view to create simple reports