Excel 2016 Overview
This course explores the best new features in Excel 2016.
In this course Excel expert David Ringstrom, CPA, covers what he deems to be the best new features in Excel 2016. Some features were introduced in Excel 2013, so you'll be able to catch up if you sat that version out.
You'll see new chart types, such as the Waterfall chart for illustrating financial statements, as well as nuances such as the funnel chart and a handful of new worksheet functions available to Office 365 subscribers, but not users who have purchased perpetual licenses for Excel 2016. You'll get a sense of the new Forecast feature, a handful of new chart types, and see how to avoid accidentally shutting Excel 2016 down until you're ready.
- Discover how to disable worksheet animation.
- Discover new worksheet functions available in Excel 2016.
- Explore the Recommended Charts feature in Excel 2013 and later.
- Illustrate financial statements in Excel 2016 with the new Waterfall chart feature.
- Overcome user interface annoyances by making simple adjustments to Excel’s options.
- Use Box and Whisker charts in Excel 2016 to show data by quartiles and identify outliers.
- Use Excel 2016’s Sunburst chart for displaying hierarchical data in a circular chart.
- Use Excel 2016’s Treemap chart to visualize data based on relative size.