In this course Excel expert David Ringstrom, CPA, points out some of the nuances and best practices of working with large workbooks and worksheets in Microsoft Excel. You learn how to monitor and navigate to key cells and locations by way of the little-used Watch Window feature. The INDIRECT function will save you from manually editing formulas that reference a stack of worksheets, while Custom Views empower you to hide and unhide swaths of worksheets with ease. The course closes with pointers on how to improve calculation performance and pare down the file size of large workbooks.
- Use the Watch window to easily monitor the ramifications of even minor changes to your workbooks.
- Learn the power--and the risks--of grouping worksheets.
- Use Excel's Custom Views feature to hide and unhide multiple worksheets with ease.
- Learn tricks to simplify printing information from large workbooks or worksheets.
- Save time when aggregating data from multiple worksheets with Excel's INDIRECT function.
- Learn techniques that let you reduce the file size of bloated Excel workbooks.
This course will make you even more of an Excel wizard and enable you to apply your skills to large workbooks and worksheets which others might not be able to deal with.