The Advanced Guide to Microsoft Word 2013
Another Computer Mama Guide
If you wish to prepare for Microsoft Certification Exam 77-418:Microsoft Office Word 2013 OR Microsoft Certification Exam 77-425 Part 1 and 77-426 Part 2: Microsoft Office Word 2013 Expert, this course will help you build the skills and knowledge you need.
- Step-by-step video demonstrations
- Companion eBook with 229 pages of detailed instructions
- Sample documents and images
- Practice, Quizzes and Skill Test
All materials for this program are available online. The following textbook is available to download throughout the lessons:
- Advanced Guide to Microsoft® Word 2013
With this comprehensive, performance-based certification preparation online program, you can build and validate your business computer skills using Microsoft Word 2013 software. You'll cover basic through advanced topics. Upon completion, you'll be prepared to earn your certification and gain an important edge in today's competitive job market.
The Microsoft Word 2013 Certification Training Program is part of the Microsoft Business Certification program: Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS). MOS certification is the globally recognized standard for validating expertise with the Microsoft Office 2013 suite. Students who wish to prepare for Microsoft Certification Exam 77-418:Microsoft Office Word 2013 OR Microsoft Certification Exam 77-425 Part 1 and 77-426 Part 2: Microsoft Office Word 2013 Expert will find beginning through advanced lessons that demonstrate these required MOS topics.
The Advanced Guide to Microsoft Word 2013 -Table of Contents
- Learn effective methods for creating and formatting Tables
- Understanding Font Styles and how to edit the Styles
- Apply professional document formatting including creating a Tables of Contents, using Headers and Footers, and adding References
- Use the Developers Tools in Microsoft Word to create interactive forms
- Prepare to Share Documents by using the Proofing Tools and Tack Changes
- Automate Microsoft Word with Macros