In this course Excel expert David H. Ringstrom, CPA focuses on what he considers to be the 10 best new features in Excel 2013, along with his three most disliked features. Each feature discussed in this course is not available in Excel 2010 or earlier, so you learn how to take advantage of the new capabilities. This course is helpful if you are already using Excel 2013, or it can help you determine if you should move from an earlier version to the latest version.
- Explore the new Recommended Charts feature in Excel 2013.
- Compare user interface changes in Excel 2013 that vastly simplify chart-related tasks.
- Discover the new Recommended Pivot Tables feature in Excel 2013.
- Understand how to use the Slicers feature in Excel 2013 to streamline analyzing data within tables.
- Capitalize on new features in Excel 2013 that empower anyone to quickly analyze data.
- Discover the Flash Fill feature in Excel 2013, as well as alternatives to use in earlier versions of Excel.
- Discover how to disable worksheet animation in Excel 2013.
- Cut through the tangles introduced by Excel 2013's revamped File menu.
- Overcome annoyances in Excel 2013 by making simple adjustments to Excel's options.
This course helps you determine whether the new functionality of Excel 2013 is worth the effort and cost of upgrading, and you learn about how a number of new Excel features work in practice.