This is a course for those who are already familiar with Microsoft Excel but need to move to the next level and understand how to create professional reports which require strong calculations and graphical representations of the data and data flow.
The students get a first overview of the Info and Options areas where a lot of information and configuration is done in order to setup your files and report in the correct way.
The course includes then:
- An overview of the functionalities and options of the different ribbons
- information about how to create advanced formatting using the conditional formatting functionalities
- instructions about how to define data validation for set of cells and ranges
- explanations of the main formulas and functions, especially about text, lookup & reference, information, logical, and more
- instructions about how to create and format charts will different set of data
- tutorial on how to create and manage pivot tables and charts
- instructions to protect a worksheet (entirely or partially) and a workbook
At the end the students will be able to generate complex report, separating data from formulas, formatting tables, generate easily charts and modify them at a glance is a few clicks.