This course is designed for individuals who will need to access information on a Microsoft SharePoint team site.
SharePoint allows you to collaborate among departments and with teams. You can create, use and edit content in a team site. SharePoint simplifies business processes by allowing employees to alert team members of a projects' status, upload document libraries and create team sites all in one central location.
In this course, you will learn how to:
- Create, use and edit content in a team site.
- Alert team members of a projects' status.
- Upload document libraries.
- Create team sites all in one central location.
- Manage a team site.
- Perform site collection administration tasks to build more robust sites and extend the functionality of Microsoft SharePoint Foundation 2010 and more!